Free Health Screenings, Special guests, vendors, celebrity basketball game, line dancing and fun for the entire family! 10AM -4PM. 1865 Harrison Avenue, Camden NJ 08105
Be Healthy General Tentative Outline
- Chubbie’s (Kids Workshops for ages 5 – 12)
- Ray and Joan Kroc Salvation Army Community Center Presentation
- Local Physicians
Vendors Available From 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Indoor Fitness Activities
- Line Dancing with Yolanda Sample – with Lady B
- “Big Girl Work Out” with Praise 103.9 host Dezzie (Family Fitness)
- Fit Camp Lite by WIT (Whatever It Takes) Fitness Group (Adult Fitness)
Outdoor Fitness Activities – Brought to you by The Army
- Family Challenges
Celebrity Basketball Game
- Hosted by Radio-One Talent, Musicians, Comedians, and Former Sports Players! We Also Have A Halftime Slam Dunk Contest!